I finally made something

It started out as a hat for a baby boy, and ended up a doily


I started crocheting the hat last night, but this is supposed to be a baseball hat and the edges didn’t turn out right.

I scoured the Internet for hours (15 minutes) and found another pattern that has been coming along nicely. I am hoping to have the hat finished by tomorrow night.

Also no ducklings yet

Have a nice night folks!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s